- To develop trailblazing technologies to implement a strong and reliable PV recycling scheme
- To demonstrate innovative recycling solutions with a pilot line that is at TRL 7
- To demonstrate full circularity by re-injecting the secondary rare materials into cross sectoral value chains
- To drive market adoption of PHOTORAMA technologies as sustainable solutions
- To strengthen sustainable waste management actions under the European Innovation Partnership (EIP) framework
- Why PHOTORAMA?
Renewable solar energy is one of the most promising candidates to lead the energy transition. Indeed, solar energy, often generated through the use of Photovoltaic (PV) panels, brings along the promise of fossil-free clean energy. To enter this paradigm, the PV industry has to be thought globally in a comprehensive circular approach considering the whole… Read More »Why PHOTORAMA?
- Survey on PV recycling awareness
Photorama is glad to announce the launch of our survey on PV recycling awareness! The survey is targeted at any interested party in PV recycling: we invite participants involved with the renewable energy sector to take part in our survey to help us understand better the level of awareness of stakeholders into the challenges and… Read More »Survey on PV recycling awareness
- PHOTORAMA IN PV MAGAZINE
A new article out in PV magazine highlights our plans to develop a new innovative pilot line for advanced PV recycling 🌞♻️💡🇪🇺The article is available here: https://www.pv-magazine.com/2021/11/17/european-consortium-develops-pilot-line-for-complete-pv-module-recycling/ For more information on our pilot line take a look at our website!
- Discover our new Flyer!
In this short explanatory flyer, we highlight the key information on PHOTORAMA: its role in making PV panels more sustainable, its objectives and expected impacts! Have a read here or download the document y clicking below. Don’t hesitate to share!
- Coming soon
All of Photorama’s publications and other relevant resources will be published here… stay tuned!
- Hello world!
We are happy to launch our project website PHOTORAMA. PHOTORAMA stands for “PHOtovoltaic waste management – advanced Technologies for recOvery & recycling of secondary RAw MAterials from end-of-life modules” and is funded by the EU framework programme H2020. The overall concept of PHOTORAMA is to develop and demonstrate new ecosystems of innovation leading to successful… Read More »Hello world!