- To develop trailblazing technologies to implement a strong and reliable PV recycling scheme
- To demonstrate innovative recycling solutions with a pilot line that is at TRL 7
- To demonstrate full circularity by re-injecting the secondary rare materials into cross sectoral value chains
- To drive market adoption of PHOTORAMA technologies as sustainable solutions
- To strengthen sustainable waste management actions under the European Innovation Partnership (EIP) framework
- Coming soon
All of Photorama’s publications and other relevant resources will be published here… stay tuned!
- Hello world!
We are happy to launch our project website PHOTORAMA. PHOTORAMA stands for “PHOtovoltaic waste management – advanced Technologies for recOvery & recycling of secondary RAw MAterials from end-of-life modules” and is funded by the EU framework programme H2020. The overall concept of PHOTORAMA is to develop and demonstrate new ecosystems of innovation leading to successful… Read More »Hello world!